MIMOSA SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
- Regular orders are usually shipped within 2-3 weeks of order being placed.
- MIMOSA ships twice a week. Days vary depending on frequency and volume of orders.
- USPS priority shipping usually takes 2-3 days to be delivered once package is mailed. A tracking number will be automatically emailed to you once package is shipped.
- Shipping USPS priority includes up to $100 in insurance. If you feel that your package has been lost in the mail, please contact USPS to start a claim.
- We are not accepting international orders at this time.
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
- If your order is damaged when you receive your package, please take a picture of the damage and send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will replace any damaged item as quickly as possible, if the damage is our fault. MIMOSA is not responsible for orders damaged during shipping.
- MIMOSA strives to keep our prices fair and reasonable, however, prices are subject to change and will be updated on the website accordingly.
- No returns will be accepted on orders unless a mistake is made on our part. At that time we will use every means possible to correct the mistake and have your order shipped to you as soon as possible. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Only items purchased through the MIMOSA Handcrafted website or at a MIMOSA event are eligible for returns or exchanges.