1. Groh Artifact Faux Jackalope Wall Mount. 2. 5 Stone Turquoise Ring 3. 13 Stone Turquoise Ring 4. E.J. & Co Candles 5. "Choose Your Weapon" T-Shirt 6. Baggu Reusable Bags 7. Records 8. Tokyo Local Cookbook 9. American Eagle Mom Jeans 10. Lego Set 11. Hug Cuff 12. Louisiana Tourist T-Shirt 13. "Be A Friendly Face" Tea Towel 14. Things Are What You Make of Them 15. The Sun and Her Flowers 16. Turret Pendant 17. Canvas Circle Purse 18. Mythos Apothecary's Sacred Sleep Balm 19. Weighted Blanket 20. Shimmering Sun Earrings 21. Laura Fattoamano painting 22. 10 pack of workouts from Regymen Fitness 23. Gutwrench Press "Keep Writing" Subscription 24. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 25. Massage from Massage Emporium
- Hug Cuff — This piece is personally so meaningful to me and a message I hope is as helpful to everyone else as it is to me.
- E.J. & Co Candles — They burn forever, smell incredible and FILL a room! And the owners are so kind.
- Laura Fattoamano paintings — I've bought two of her pieces, and I'm not a big wall art kind of person, but when I saw them, I knew I had to have them!!!
- LEGO Technic 42030 Volvo L350F Wheel Loader — I love Legos!
- Groh Artifact Faux Jackalope Wall Mount — These are so cool and hilarious!
- 5 Stone Turquoise Ring — It's dainty, elegant and timeless.
- "Choose Your Weapon" T-Shirt — I love this for obvious reasons ;) And I love how this couple isn't afraid to fail when they create.
- Weighted Blanket — Because sleep is the best. And this blanket makes you feel like you are being hugged while you sleep. Win-win!
- Hug Cuff — It's so cute, and I just want it huggin' my arm!
- "Things Are What You Make of Them" — Adam JK is so funny, and his advice is real, not over-the-top aggro self help. And he's funny. Oh, I already said he's funny. He's double funny!
- "Tokyo Local"— I love eating food! And my husband loves cooking! This cookbook also seems like it has recipes that I won't find anywhere else.
- Mom Jeans — I already own a pair of these jeans, and I have to say, these are the best jeans. Mom jeans are made with 95% cotton and 5% poly, so they don't stretch after a season. Also, they're sooo soft — softest jeans around.
- Louisiana Tourist T-Shirt — First of all, retro/90s vibes are so in, and that's what this shirt is. It's also about drinking, and I love beer! And it's local.
- Reusable Bags — For when you're feeling green! And they are oh so cute. Who wouldn't want to cut out plastic bags with these cuties!
- Canvas Circle Purse — Seriously. Circle bags are on trend, and it's a plaid circle bag for only $55. I think I just decided what I'll buy if there's a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!
- Shimmering Sun Earrings — I like the idea of keeping the sunshine close to me. :)
- "Be A Friendly Face" Tea Towel — I love, love, love home goods that make a space a little cozier, friendlier and colorful. Calhoun & Co.’s “Be A Friendly Face” design is all that goodness rolled into one and then some. And a portion of each sale is donated to the ACLU. Win, win!
- "The Sun and Her Flowers" by Rupi Kaur — A beautiful book of poetry. It’s emotional, uplifting and 100 percent worth reading again and again. Pro tip: If you gift this one, include a tiny pack of tissues because it gets ya right in the feels every now and then.
- Keep Writing Subscription — I think there's something really lovely about letter writing and snail mail, and this celebrates that!
- Sacred Sleep Balm — I've been struggling with a good nighttime routine and sleeping. I've been using that balm each night before bed, and I haven't slept so soundly in a long time. Hats off to Mythos Apothecary for helping me feel well rested!
- Turret Pendant — It's simple and has a great story! And it looks lovely daily or dressed up.
- 10 Pack of Workouts from Regymen Fitness — It's the perfect way help with fitness goals going into the new year!
- Massage from Massage Emporium — It's a good way to relax after the holidays.
- 13 Stone Turquoise Ring — I think this would make a really sweet, timeless gift for a special someone, or it's even just a great way to treat yourself for the holidays! It pairs so well with everything, and everyone needs a little turquoise in their life.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner — Liquid eyeliner is a staple in my daily getting-ready routine. It's the only makeup I ever really use, and I feel naked without it. A subtle cat eye is such a fun, classic look that ANYONE can pull off, and if you're feeling sassy, you can always go full on Amy Winehouse with it. This one is easy to apply and lasts all day. Fun fact! It's 100% cruelty free and 100% vegan!
- Records — I sure do love some good music!! There is nothing more satisfying than that first sound the record makes when place the needle on it. Music in any kind of format makes a great gift for anyone under the sun!