- "Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness" by Ingrid Fetell Lee — A great gift for anyone who needs extra joy in their life (all of us.)
- The Brass Higo from Best Made — I really like the simplicity of this knife.
- 10" Courso Demi-Round Stained Glass from Bespoke — Their stuff is just so color focused and I LOVE color!
- "If You Can Read This, You Are A Local" T-Shirt from Dirty Coast — My love for New Orleans is only rivaled by my love for a word puzzle...and in this case, an eye chart. ;)
- Vive Hodie Pendulum Moth Necklace — I chose the moth necklace from Avocet's "Vive Hodie" collection because Vive Hodie means "live today!" It's the perfect little reminder to slow down and just enjoy the present.
- Hatch Ideas Notebook — The hatch journal is the perfect way to take your ideas from "conception" to all the way to "hatching!"
- Janie Bag by Susan Alexandra - I've been lusting after this bag for yearssss. Susan Alexandra creates so many spunky, whimsical pieces! They're getting really popular right now but that won't stop me from using it forever and ever. Would produce one of those Christmas-opening-ugly-cry moments...forrrr sure.
- ENEA: Slate Grey Yarn & Leather Crossbody Bag — I've been lusting after this handwoven ENEA bag — it's beautiful and just the right size!
- Blundstone's 550 Chelsea Boots — *The most* comfortable work boot on the planet, treads are amazing also not frumpy.
- Black Linen Romper from The Maybe Collection — I love a good onesie and what better staple piece to have in your wardrobe than a linen all-in-one outfit, hand made by the loveliest lady, Paula, founder of The Maybe Collection.
- The Happiness Planner — I'm obsessed with Benjamin Franklin: "If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!" The happiness planner inspires daily quotes and offers framework to track and measure your year. #accountability