- "Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness" by Ingrid Fetell Lee — A great gift for anyone who needs extra joy in their life (all of us.)
- The Brass Higo from Best Made — I really like the simplicity of this knife.
- 10" Courso Demi-Round Stained Glass from Bespoke — Their stuff is just so color focused and I LOVE color!
- "If You Can Read This, You Are A Local" T-Shirt from Dirty Coast — My love for New Orleans is only rivaled by my love for a word puzzle...and in this case, an eye chart. ;)
- Vive Hodie Pendulum Moth Necklace — I chose the moth necklace from Avocet's "Vive Hodie" collection because Vive Hodie means "live today!" It's the perfect little reminder to slow down and just enjoy the present.
- Hatch Ideas Notebook — The hatch journal is the perfect way to take your ideas from "conception" to all the way to "hatching!"
- ENEA: Slate Grey Yarn & Leather Crossbody Bag — I've been lusting after this handwoven ENEA bag — it's beautiful and just the right size!
- Blundstone's 550 Chelsea Boots — *The most* comfortable work boot on the planet, treads are amazing also not frumpy.
- Black Linen Romper from The Maybe Collection — I love a good onesie and what better staple piece to have in your wardrobe than a linen all-in-one outfit, hand made by the loveliest lady, Paula, founder of The Maybe Collection.
- The Happiness Planner — I'm obsessed with Benjamin Franklin: "If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!" The happiness planner inspires daily quotes and offers framework to track and measure your year. #accountability