Q: What happens if my jewelry gets lost in the mail?
A: We use USPS Priority shipping for our orders, which automatically emails a tracking number when your order ships. If you feel that you should have received your order and haven't, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order had shipped, we will gladly resend your tracking number. If your order has not shipped, we will give you the status of your order. Mimosa is not responsible for orders lost in the mail. If your package appears to be lost you can contact the Post Office here, and start a claim.
Q: Where do you sell your Jewelry?
A: I love to sell at festivals and markets - check out the events calendar to see when and where. Also I sell at the following retail locations:
- ASPEN BLUE - ALEXANDRIA, LA
- BALLIN'S LTD - NEW ORLEANS, LA
- BENGALS & BANDITS - BATON ROUGE, LA
- BUMBLE LANE - BATON ROUGE, LA
- CAMEO BOUTIQUE - MANDEVILLE, LA
- CANE RIVER PECAN COMPANY - NEW IBERIA, LA
- CITIZEN SUPPLY - ATLANTA, GA
- FAVORITE SISTERS' BOUTIQUE - SHREVEPORT, LA
- THE FOYER - BATON ROUGE, LA
- HEY PENELOPE - BATON ROUGE, LA
- HILLIARD UNIV ART MUSEUM - LAFAYETTE, LA
- HOME MALONE - NEW ORLEANS, LA
- LSU MUSEUM OF ART - BATON ROUGE, LA
- MAIDEN SOUTH - BAINBRIDGE, GA
- MAVEN - LAFAYETTE, LA
- MOD SALON - BATON ROUGE, LA
- NOELIE HARMON - BATON ROUGE, LA
- OGDEN MUSEUM - NEW ORLEANS, LA
- POINTE COUPEE GALLERY - NEW ROADS, LA
- SOPO - NEW ORLEANS, LA
- SOUTHERN CHIC - ALEXANDRIA, LA
- WANDERLUST BY ABBY - BATON ROUGE, LA
Q: How do I polish my Jewelry?
A: Click here to learn how!